Compare Top Logistics Management & Supply Chain Management Degree Courses in Malaysia
Search for the best Logistics Management & Supply Chain Management universities in Malaysia and use our Logistics Management & Supply Chain Management Degree course comparison tool to compare fees and filter by location and intake.
There are 9 colleges and universities offering 13 Logistics Management & Supply Chain Management Degree Courses.
FAQs about Studying Logistics & Supply Chain Management Degree in Malaysia
Logistics is about the process of planning and managing the flow of goods from the point of production to the consumer. Logistics enables businesses to move products effectively and efficiently into the hands of consumers with minimal cost.
Supply chain management is about the planning and managing of the flow of goods and services. Compared to logistics, it shifts the focus onto the entire supply chain from product to sales.
A Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will teach you the various aspects of logistics management operation and the key processes involved in ensuring the effectiveness of a supply chain operation.
To pursue a Logistics & Supply Chain Management Degree, the typical entry requirements are:
- A-Level: Minimum 2Es; or
- STPM: Minimum 2Cs; or
- Australian Matriculation: Minimum of ATAR 50 with credit in Mathematics; or
- Foundation: Minimum CGPA of 2.0 with credit in Mathematics; or
- Relevant Diploma: Minimum CGPA of 2.0 with credit in Mathematics
That said, the entry requirements may vary depending on the university, so be sure to do your research!
To pursue a Logistics & Supply Chain Management Degree, you need to have an SPM qualification or equivalent. You must also meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
A Logistics & Supply Chain Management Degree is typically 3 years long.
Upon completing a Logistics & Supply Chain Management Degree, you will have several options:
- Enter the workforce immediately; or
- Pursue postgraduate studies in the relevant fields
Once you complete a Logistics & Supply Chain Management Degree, you can consider the following job options:
- Logistics Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Freight Forwarder
- Stock Analyst
- Transportation Specialist
- Warehouse and Inventory Specialist
Different students may have different preferences when it comes to choosing the right college or university. Here are some questions to consider when making a decision.
- Is the institution’s Logistics & Supply Chain Management Degree accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)?
- Does the institution provide enough industry training to make you more employable once you graduate?
- Do you understand the fees of the course, and are the costs affordable to you?
- Are you comfortable with the location of the university?
- Have you visited the campus, and do you like the campus environment and facilities?
- What support services does the institution have to help you in and beyond university?
If you’re not sure if studying a Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management is right for you, here are some articles that may help you:
- Your Guide to a Logistics and Supply Chain Management Course in Malaysia
- 5 Practical Tips When Applying for College
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best College Programme (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
Alternatively, explore our list of course guides to see which speaks out to you.
If you are an SPM leaver and you’re deciding which Pre-University or Foundation course to study, check out our comprehensive pre-university course guides. Alternatively, take our Course Recommender Quiz and get suggestions on which pre-university course you should take!