Compare Top Real Estate Management & Valuation Degree Courses in Malaysia
Search for the best Real Estate Management & Valuation universities in Malaysia and use our Real Estate Management & Valuation Degree course comparison tool to compare fees and filter by location and intake.
There are 5 colleges and universities offering 5 Real Estate Management & Valuation Degree Courses.
FAQs about Studying a Real Estate Management Degree in Malaysia
Real Estate Management relates to the process of acquiring, managing and selling real estate.
A Degree in Real Estate Management prepares you to navigate within the vast property industry and utilise crucial business skills, with key insights into property development, management and valuation. This course will also teach you the economic principles and law regulations needed to manage various property types in the market.
A Real Estate Management course will enable you to pursue a number of careers, such as real estate agent, real estate valuer, property fund manager and property marketer, just to name a few.
To pursue a Degree in Real Estate Management, the typical entry requirements are:
- A-Level: Minimum 2Ds; or
- STPM: Minimum 2Cs; or
- Australian Matriculation: Minimum of ATAR 70.0; or
- Canadian Pre-University: Average of 65% in 6 subjects; or
- Diploma: Minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Foundation in Science, Arts or Built Environment: Minimum CGPA of 2.00
That said, the entry requirements may vary depending on the university, so be sure to do your research!
To pursue a Degree in Real Estate Management, you need to have an SPM qualification or equivalent and a Pre-U qualification. Alternatively, you can also enter a Degree via a Diploma in Real Estate Management. You must also meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
A Degree in Real Estate Management is usually 3 – 3.5 years long.
In order to be a registered real estate agent or a registered real estate valuer under the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia (BOVAEA), you will need to fulfil 2 years of working experience under the relevant supervision.
Once you complete a Degree in Real Estate Management, you can consider the following job options:
- Real Estate Agent
- Property Consultant
- Real Estate Valuer
- Property Marketer
- Real Estate Investment Agent
Different students may have different preferences when it comes to choosing the right university. Here are some questions to consider when making a decision.
- Is the institution’s Real Estate Management course accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)?
- Is the institution’s Real Estate Management Degree recognised by the The Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia (BOVAEA)?
- Do you understand the fees of the course, and are the costs affordable to you?
- Are you comfortable with the location of the university?
- Have you visited the campus, and do you like the campus environment and facilities?
- What support services does the institution have to help you in and beyond university?
Not sure if studying a Degree in Real Estate Management is suitable for you? Check out some of these relevant articles:
- Your Guide to a Real Estate Management Course in Malaysia
- 5 Practical Tips When Applying for College
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best College Programme (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
Not sure if you should study Diploma, A-Level, Foundation in Science, or some other Pre-University course to get to a Degree in Real Estate Management? Take our Course Recommender Quiz and get personalised recommendations!