Compare Top Diploma in Logistics Management Courses in Malaysia
Search for the best Logistics Management universities in Malaysia and use our Diploma in Logistics Management course comparison tool to compare fees and filter by location, intake and specialisation.
There are 6 colleges and universities offering 6 Diploma in Logistics Management Courses.
Saito University College
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Industrial Technology (UniKL MITEC)
UniKL MITEC, Johor
Jan, Jun, Jul
FAQs about Studying a Diploma in Logistics in Malaysia
Logistics is about planning and controlling the flow of goods from production to the consumer. It enables companies to get products into the hands of consumers quickly and efficiently at a low cost.
A Diploma in Logistics requires at least 3 credits (C and above) at SPM, O-Level or equivalent, including a pass in SPM Bahasa Melayu and History.
To pursue a Diploma in Logistics, you need to have an SPM qualification or equivalent. You must also meet the minimum entry requirements of the college or university.
A Diploma in Logistics is typically 2 years long.
Upon completing a Diploma in Logistics, you will have several options:
- Enter the workforce immediately; or
- Pursue a Degree in Logistics, entering in Year 2
Once you complete a Diploma in Logistics, you can consider the following job options:
- Logistic Planning Executive
- Freight Operations Executive
- Warehouse and Inventory Executive
- Transport Planning Executive
Different students may have different preferences when it comes to choosing the right college or university. Here are some questions to consider when making a decision.
- Is the institution’s Diploma in Logistics accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)?
- Does the institution provide enough industry training to make you more employable once you graduate?
- Do you understand the fees of the course, and are the costs affordable to you?
- Are you comfortable with the location of the university?
- Have you visited the campus, and do you like the campus environment and facilities?
- What support services does the institution have to help you in and beyond university?
If you’re not sure if studying for a Diploma in Logistics is right for you, here are some articles that may help you:
- Your Guide to a Logistics and Supply Chain Management Course in Malaysia
- 5 Practical Tips When Applying for College
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best College Programme (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
Alternatively, explore our list of course guides to see which speaks out to you.
If you are an SPM leaver and you’re deciding which Pre-University or Foundation course to study, check out our comprehensive pre-university course guides. Alternatively, take our Course Recommender Quiz and get suggestions on which pre-university course you should take!