Compare Top Diploma in Multimedia Design Courses in Malaysia
Search for the best colleges that offer Diploma in Multimedia Design courses in Malaysia and use our Diploma in Multimedia Design course comparison tool to compare fees and filter by location and intake.
There are 15 colleges and universities offering 17 Diploma in Multimedia Design Courses.
Saito University College
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
SEGi College Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur Campus, Kuala Lumpur
Jan, Feb, Mar, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
Kota Damansara, Selangor
Feb, Jul, Oct
FAQs about Studying a Diploma in Multimedia Design in Malaysia
Multimedia Design covers various design areas such as animation, graphics and video to create highly engaging visual content that viewers can consume or interact with. A highly creative field, it involves a variety of study areas including digital graphics, video editing, typography, web design and interface design.
A Diploma in Multimedia Design requires at least 3 credits (C and above) at SPM, O-Level or equivalent, including a pass in SPM Bahasa Melayu and History.
To pursue a Diploma in Multimedia Design, you need to have an SPM qualification or equivalent. You must also meet the minimum entry requirements of the college or university.
A Diploma in Multimedia Design is typically 2 years long.
Upon completing a Diploma in Multimedia Design, you will have several options:
- Enter the workforce immediately; or
- Pursue a Degree in Multimedia Design, entering in Year 2
Once you complete a Diploma in Multimedia Design, you can consider the following job options:
- Multimedia Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Interface Designer
- Web Designer
- Game Artist
Different students may have different preferences when it comes to choosing the right college or university. Here are some questions to consider when making a decision.
- Is the institution’s Diploma in Multimedia Design accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)?
- Does the institution provide enough industry training to make you more employable once you graduate?
- Do you understand the fees of the course, and are the costs affordable to you?
- Are you comfortable with the location of the university?
- Have you visited the campus, and do you like the campus environment and facilities?
- What support services does the institution have to help you in and beyond university?
If you’re not sure if studying for a Diploma in Multimedia Design is right for you, here are some articles that may help you:
- Your Guide to a Design Course in Malaysia
- 5 Jobs You Can Do as a Multimedia Design Graduate
- 5 Practical Tips When Applying for College
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best College Programme (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
Alternatively, explore our list of course guides to see which speaks out to you.
If you are an SPM leaver and you’re deciding which Pre-University or Foundation course to study, check out our comprehensive pre-university course guides. Alternatively, take our Course Recommender Quiz and get suggestions on which pre-university course you should take!