Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Among the 5% of Business school worldwide to be accredited by AACSB
- Quality Australian education at a fraction of the price
- Preferred private university by JobStreet.com
About Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak
Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus (Swinburne Sarawak) is a private university that was established in 2000. The university is a branch campus of the Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia as part of a long-term strategy to provide international living, working and learning opportunities.
Swinburne Sarawak offers a selection of courses, from Foundation to undergraduate programmes in the fields of Engineering, Science, Business, Computing and Design, where the syllabus is compatible with those in the flagship campus in Australia.
As a university of technology, Swinburne Sarawak has advanced facilities which include world-class engineering, research and science labs, as well as tutorial rooms and computer labs adorned with cutting edge equipment.
With international partnership in 7 countries including Germany, South Korea and the United States, Swinburne Sarawaky offers students the opportunity to spend up to 2 semesters abroad at a local price under the international student exchange programme. Alternatively, they can also
complete their studies at the Melbourne campus under a transfer programme.
Swinburne Sarawak’s Ranking & Reputation
Swinburne Sarawak is rated 5-Stars in the latest SETARA rating. It also ranked #45 in the QS ‘Top 50 Under 50’ rankings (2021) and is also accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, making it among the 5% of Business schools worldwide.
Additionally, based on the last graduate tracer study conducted by the university’s career office, Swinburne Sarawak graduates reported up to a 100% employment rate for numerous business and engineering courses while the overall employment rate came in at a high 94%.
Why Study at Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak
Professionally Recognised Programmes
5-Star SETARA University College and programmes accredited by international bodies such as ACCA, BEM, CPA and the Malaysian Board of Technologist.
As a branch campus of Swinburne Australia, students will be awarded an Australian qualification upon graduation.
High Digital Literacy
Swinburne Sarawak is among 20 universities worldwide and only one in Malaysia under the Adobe Creative Campus.
Affordable Quality Education
Study a quality Australian education with fees only a fraction of the cost of studying in Australia.
Swinburne Sarawak is built on 16.5-acre land and is 15 minutes away from the heart of Kuching city and the Kuching International Airport. The campus is adjacent to residential and commercial areas with hospitals, entertainment spots and one of the biggest shopping malls in the capital within a walking distance away.
Swinburne Sarawak offers fully accredited programmes from foundation, diploma, degree and short courses that allows you to be career-ready from the headstart. Here are the programmes offered.
- Foundation in Business
- Foundation in Design
- Foundation in Engineering/Science
- Foundation in IT/Multimedia
- Diploma in Business
- Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Bachelor in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor in Business
- Bachelor in Human Resources
- Bachelor in International Relations
- Bachelor in Business Management
- Bachelor in Marketing
- Bachelor in Management and Digital Media
- Masters in Human Resource Management
- Masters in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- ACCA Accelerate Program
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Master of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Multimedia Design
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Civil/Business Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Mechanical/Business Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Robotics and Mechatronics/Computer Science Engineering
- Master in Construction Management
- Graduate Certificate in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Media and Communication
- Master of Arts (TESOL)
- Graduate Diploma in TESOL
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Intensive English
Featured programmes at Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak (Swinburne Sarawak)
Swinburne Sarawak provides attractive scholarships up to 100% tuition fee waiver for outstanding students. Here are some of the scholarships offered at Swinburne Sarawak.