SEGi University is Offering Incentives and Financial Aid for Students Who Enrol in Their 2018 Intake
Want an affordable university education suited to your interests? Check out what SEGi University has to offer for their 2018 intakes along with their various financial aids.
Published 08 Dec 2017
It’s been a long 11 years at school, but it’s now time to take the big leap into university!
So if you’re excited to enrol in a tertiary programme in 2018 but are uncertain over what to study without burning a hole in your wallet, SEGi University has got you covered.
With an array of programmes available and several financial aids to choose from, pursuing your passion has never been this easy. From Psychology to Engineering and Medicine, you’re bound to find a programme that suits your interests here.
And that’s not all — SEGi University has multiple intakes for you to choose from, so you can take all the time you need to decide.
What you need to know
SEGi University offers a variety of programmes in the following fields:
- Health Sciences
- Accounting and Business
- Communication and Creative Design
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Engineering and the Built Environment
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Technology and Innovation
- American Degree Program
They’re also providing a range of incentives and financial aids to assist students:
- Early Bird Rebates: Enjoy a RM500 discount when you apply for any intake in advance or when you enrol/pay for the registration fee during any of their event day/week
- Instalment Payment Plan: Pay a minimum amount to begin your studies
- PTPTN Loan: You’ll be eligible to apply for a PTPTN loan when you study at SEGi University
- High Achiever’s Scholarship (HAS): Students with excellent academic results can enjoy up to 100% off their tuition fees
- Free enrichment programs: New students can build their skill set for free with SEGi University’s enrichment seminars and workshops worth up to RM2,500
How to apply
Contact us at [email protected] or leave your details below and our friendly counsellors will be in touch!