Want a Full Scholarship to Study at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia? Here's Your Chance
Apply for Heriot-Watt University Malaysia's Financial Hardship Scholarships for a chance to get up to 100% scholarship to help you maximise your potential.
Updated 02 Aug 2019
If you're a bright student with big dreams, but your financial situation doesn't seem to allow you to reach for the stars — don’t worry.
Aim for the moon instead, as Heriot-Watt University Malaysia's Financial Hardship Scholarships promise to help you maximise your potential. So if you're a high achieving student in need who’s looking to study a Foundation programme, now is your chance to secure a 50% or 100% scholarship!
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia's Foundation in Business and Foundation in Science programme are excellent direct pathways to degrees in Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Psychology, Statistical Data Science and many, many more.
Now that we've piqued your interest, read on for more details!
What you need to know
Scholarships will be awarded to students who fulfil the following criteria:
- Have excellent academic results; Minimum of 7As in SPM or O Level
- Proof of financial hardship with all supporting documents
- Have passed the interview with the Scholarship Committee
How to apply
- You must first register for a foundation programme at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia (leave your details below so that our education advisor can assist you!)
- Complete a scholarship application form
- Include proof of financial hardship
- Shortlisted candidates will need to attend an interview
Application deadlines are:
- 16 June 2019 (July 2019 intake)
- 5 August 2019 (September 2019 intake)
So what are you waiting for? Apply for Heriot-Watt University Malaysia’s Financial Hardship Scholarships now!
Leave your details below and our friendly education advisors will be in touch.