Their Business programmes are one of the longest-running programmes in Malaysia. To boot, they’ve produced highly sought-after graduates, with more than 90% of SEGi’s Business Management graduates gaining employment within 3 months upon graduating!
Meanwhile, their Accounting programmes can provide you with a range of accounting principles, in addition to helping you acquire the technical accounting know-how that employers desire.
But what’s so great about a Business or Accounting qualification?
Either programme will help you develop versatile skills that will be useful in a plethora of industries upon entering the workforce, such as your communication, time management and future planning skills. This is in addition to cultivating a more inquisitive and curious mind that will be handy for problem-solving.
Have we got your attention? There’s more news!
SEGi University is offering various incentives, including scholarships, if you enrol in their Business and Accounting programmes, such as:
- High Achiever’s Scholarship (HAS): Students with excellent academic results can enjoy up to 100% off their tuition fees
- ACE Scholarship:, Enjoy a RM500 rebate for every distinction earned in SPM / STPM / A-Level / O-Level / UEC or its equivalent
- Sports Scholarships: For Malaysian athletes who have participated in state or national-level sporting events
- Bumi Grant Scheme: B40 bumiputera applicants who enrol in their diploma programme can enjoy fees from RM20,400 (saving you more than RM10,000!)
- Other rebates are also up for grabs when you register now, including:
- RM500 early bird rebate
- RM500 event registration discount
- Up to 10% rebates for siblings or family members
- Enrichment programmes worth up to RM2,500
How to apply
Alternatively, contact us at [email protected] or leave your details below and our friendly counsellors will be in touch!