SEGi University Is Offering Scholarships and Rebates When You Enrol in Their Business and Accounting Programme This 2018
SEGi University is offering scholarships and rebates when you enrol for their Business or Accounting programmes this 2018. Find out more here.
Updated 04 May 2020
Their Business programmes are one of the longest-running programmes in Malaysia. To boot, they’ve produced highly sought-after graduates, with more than 90% of SEGi’s Business Management graduates gaining employment within 3 months upon graduating!
Meanwhile, their Accounting programmes can provide you with a range of accounting principles, in addition to helping you acquire the technical accounting know-how that employers desire.
But what’s so great about a Business or Accounting qualification?
Either programme will help you develop versatile skills that will be useful in a plethora of industries upon entering the workforce, such as your communication, time management and future planning skills. This is in addition to cultivating a more inquisitive and curious mind that will be handy for problem-solving.
Have we got your attention? There’s more news!
SEGi University is offering various incentives, including scholarships, if you enrol in their Business and Accounting programmes, such as:
- High Achiever’s Scholarship (HAS): Students with excellent academic results can enjoy up to 100% off their tuition fees
- ACE Scholarship:, Enjoy a RM500 rebate for every distinction earned in SPM / STPM / A-Level / O-Level / UEC or its equivalent
- Sports Scholarships: For Malaysian athletes who have participated in state or national-level sporting events
- Bumi Grant Scheme: B40 bumiputera applicants who enrol in their diploma programme can enjoy fees from RM20,400 (saving you more than RM10,000!)
- Other rebates are also up for grabs when you register now, including:
- RM500 early bird rebate
- RM500 event registration discount
- Up to 10% rebates for siblings or family members
- Enrichment programmes worth up to RM2,500
How to apply
Alternatively, contact us at [email protected] or leave your details below and our friendly counsellors will be in touch!