Get 100% Scholarship to Study Law and Business at ATC
Get 100% scholarship to study at Malaysia’s leading private law institution. Read on for more information.
Published 16 Jun 2020
While studying law and business sounds interesting, not everyone can afford it. Doubly so for those whose family’s source of income has been affected by the global pandemic.
In the spirit of helping the community, the Advance Tertiary College (ATC) is offering a full scholarship for all their programmes as part of the ATC Cares Scholarship Fund 2020. The scholarship is available for all B40 students enrolling in their upcoming June/July intake.
What are the requirements? And what else do you need to know? Read on below.
What you need to know
Here are some key details about the ATC Cares Scholarship 2020:
- Your household income must be below RM4,000 per month
- You must meet the minimum requirements of the programme
- Applicable for June/July 2020 intake only
- No interview is required
How to apply
You will need to prepare the following documents:
- Photocopy of your identity card
- Photocopy of salary slip / other evidence of income / BE Form
- Photocopy of your results (SPM/STPM/A-Level/Diploma/Degree)
Thereafter, contact our education advisors by completing the form below and we will help you with the application process.
So, what are you waiting for? Pursuing a pre-university programme or a law degree doesn’t have to bleed you dry.