Diploma in Science
Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Feb, Jun, Nov
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemistry and Society
- Chemical Structure and Energetics
- Properties of Matter
- Chemistry of Elements and Organic Compounds
- Cells and Their Organisation
- Homeostasis and Excretion
- Response and Coordination
- Reproduction and Development
- Biodiversity and Ecology
- Structural Biochemistry
- Forensic Chemistry and Biology
- Introductory Calculus
- Statistics and Operations Research
- Information Systems and Application
- Business Organisation and Management
- SPM: 3 Credits in the relevant subjects
- O Level: 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects
- UEC: 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects
- Certificate: Relevant certificate accredited by MQA
- Compulsory subjects:
- SPM Credit/O Level Grade C/UEC Grade B in Biology or Chemistry where minimum SPM Pass/O Level Grade E(Pass)/UEC Grade C in the other subject is required
- SPM Pass/O Level Grade E (Pass) in Mathematics##/UEC Grade C in Advanced Mathematics (I or II)##
- SPM Pass/O Level Grade E (Pass)/UEC Grade C in English Language**
- ** Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UMT is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC.
- ## Grade C and above in AMMS0104 General Mathematics conducted by TAR UMT is accepted as having fulfilled the Mathematics requirement for applicants who fail the required Mathematics subject at SPM/O Level/UEC.
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Melayu and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Diploma.
- Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from Other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.