Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Guaranteed transfer arrangements with over 30 top universities in the US, Australia, UK and New Zealand
- Practical training through internships with over 300 organisations
- Rated 4-Stars in the latest SETARA rating
About HELP University
HELP University, founded in 1986, is a private university that has earned a SETARA 4-Stars rating for its outstanding academic performance. The university is renowned for being an incubator of exceptional graduates and a community-caring institution that aims to provide quality education and prepare students for successful futures.
The HELP University Subang 2 campus is a 3.3 acres development that houses students from their psychology, business, computing and education faculties. HELP University also has a campus located in Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur.
HELP University offers a diverse range of programmes, from foundation and undergraduate to postgraduate levels. The university is highly respected for its programmes in psychology, law and education, with a curriculum that is designed to equip students with skills and knowledge relevant to their chosen career paths. In addition, the university also has programmes in accounting and business, computer science, communication and hospitality.
The university has guaranteed transfer arrangements with over 30 top universities in the US, Australia, UK and New Zealand, allowing you to broaden your horizons and gain international experience. Additionally, there are opportunities for practical training through internships with over 300 organisations.
As a student of HELP University, you will enjoy a supportive and vibrant community that is conducive to personal growth and academic success. The university emphasises a learning experience that enhances career development, lifetime values and personal fulfilment.
HELP University Ranking & Reputation
HELP University is rated 4-Stars in the latest SETARA rating.
Why Study at HELP University
Flexible Transfer Pathways
Guaranteed transfer arrangements with over 30 top universities in the US, Australia, UK and New Zealand including University of Melbourne, University of Queensland and University of Manchester
Strong Job Placements
HELP’s Career Placement Programme aids the process of job-seeking via workshops and partnerships with leading companies
HELP University emphasises both emotional development as well as academia through comprehensive personal development programmes
With a prime location at Kwasa Damansara, the HELP University Subang 2 campus is situated near the MRT Sungai Buloh station. Its 3.3 acres campus can accommodate up to 2,500 students and is fully equipped with modern facilities.
Built based on a tropical rainforest theme, HELP Subang 2 is also designed to be green and energy efficient with features such as rainwater harvesting, energy-efficient lighting and cross ventilation, earning it the prestigious Green Building Index (GBI) certification.
HELP University offers an array of accredited health science and other programmes that are recognised by MQA. Check out the list of programmes offered by HELP here.
- Foundation in Arts
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Education
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (Hons)
- Bachelor of Education in TESL (Hons)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons)
- Diploma in Business
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Accounting
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Marketing
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Finance
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) International Business
- Bachelor of Business Analytics (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Psychology (Hons)
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) (2U 1I) (Work-Based Learning)
Featured programmes at HELP University
HELP University prioritises affordable education for all. Check out the list of scholarships and tuition fee waivers available at HELP here.