Secure 100% Sponsorship on the Spot at IMC Open Interview in Melaka This 15 January 2024
Apply for the Diploma in Nursing on the spot and bring home a free laptop!
Published 11 Jan 2024
Are you ready to embark on your journey to become a nurse? You don’t have to wait any longer because the International Medical College (IMC) is holding an Open Interview where you can do it all on the spot.
Happening on 15 January 2024 at Putra Specialist Hospital, Melaka, grab the opportunity to learn about IMC’s Diploma in Nursing and explore a plethora of IMC’s prestigious partner hospital sponsors from Malaysia and Singapore including Gleneagles Hospitals, Pantai Hospitals and Prince Court Medical Centre. These hospitals will not only sponsor your studies, but also guarantee your job placements right after you graduate.
The best part? Not only can you apply for the Diploma in Nursing on-the-spot and secure a sponsorship, you’ll also be able to redeem a new laptop for your studies. All you need to do is bring your IC, SPM/O-Level or equivalent slips/certification and other relevant academic documents.
Interested? More details below.
When and where?
- Date: 15 January 2024 (Monday)
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Venue: Putra Specialist Hospital, Melaka
Why should you attend?
Here’s why you should attend IMC’s Open Interview at Putra Specialist Hospital, Melaka:
- Learn how you can study a Diploma in Nursing for free and get up to RM1,000 in monthly allowances
- Explore prestigious hospital sponsors and the benefits that comes with being sponsored by them
- Apply to study at IMC on-the-spot
- Redeem a new laptop when you apply for the Diploma in Nursing. T&C apply.