Learn From the Best Chefs at Le Cordon Bleu Open House This 24- 25 June 2023
Chase your culinary dreams at one of the world's most acclaimed culinary arts and hospitality management institutes. Bursaries and scholarships are available.
Updated 23 Jun 2023
Ready to chase your dreams of working in a Michelin-starred restaurant? Want to learn the secrets of French-style patisseries? If so, then embark on a culinary adventure at Le Cordon Bleu Open House this 24 – 25 June 2023.
As one of the world's most acclaimed culinary arts and hospitality management institutes, take a guided campus tour and enjoy a firsthand experience of their well-equipped kitchens, classrooms and practice restaurant. Get detailed information about their renowned culinary programmes and admission requirements, and find out what career opportunities await you in the culinary industry as a Le Cordon Bleu graduate.
Excited? Read on for more information.
When and where?
- Date: 24 – 25 June 2023 (Saturday – Sunday)
- Time: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: Sunway Le Cordon Bleu, Bandar Sunway
Why should you attend?
Don’t miss this chance at Le Cordon Bleu’s Open Day to:
- Speak with academic counsellors about the various culinary programmes to find the one that suit your potential and career aspirations
- Get more information on bursaries and scholarships available at Le Cordon Bleu
- Go on for a guided campus tour and see for yourself the vibrant culinary community