Unleash Your Voice and Create Change at Taylor’s Youth P.A.C.T. Festival This 24 – 25 June 2023
Join Taylor's Youth P.A.C.T festival to engage with influential speakers as they share invaluable insights on social issues happening in Malaysia.
Updated 21 Jun 2023
"The world's greatest leaders and innovators have always been young people who dared to think differently." — Malala Yousouzfai
Youth P.A.C.T is a dynamic platform that aims to foster constructive dialogues among young individuals on social, political, cultural, economic, environmental and human rights matters in Malaysia. So, mark your calendars for the upcoming two-day event on 24 and 25 June, where you will connect and engage with visionary youth leaders and influential changemakers to make a meaningful impact.
The event features a diverse range of thought-provoking topics discussed in forums, covering areas such as youth representation in politics, marginalised communities and the challenges faced by people with disabilities (PWD). In addition to these discussions, you will have the opportunity to listen to youth presidential debates, gain insights from keynote sharings and participate in informative workshops and film screenings.
The event also showcases an impressive lineup of distinguished speakers, among them are Deputy Youth and Sports Minister Adam Adli, founder of Refuge for The Refugees Heidy Quah,activist and founder of Center for Orang Asli Concerns Dr Colin Nicholas, Director of Amnesty International Malaysia Katrina Jorene, as well as their very own alumni Julius Ho, Co-founder and CEO of Arrivo.
Don't miss out on this enriching experience!
When and where?
- Date: 24 – 24 June 2023 (Saturday – Sunday)
- Time: 10am – 5.30pm
- Venue: Taylor’s Lakeside Campus, Subang Jaya, Selangor
Why should you attend?
Taylor’s Youth P.A.C.T offers you the opportunity to:
- Expand your horizons and gain insights from the diverse perspectives shared by politicians, entrepreneurs, activists, founders and more
- Discover the challenges and hardships various communities face and the significance of your voice in addressing these issues.
- Participate in workshops that aim to enhance your leadership skills, career development and improve digital literacy.
- Connect with like-minded individuals and grow your network