Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) is offering full scholarships to bumiputera students to study their Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification at INTEC Education College.
This is part of the PNB Chartered Accountant Initiative to increase the number of bumiputera professional accountants in the country.
The scholarship covers a range of benefits, including full tuition fee waiver at INTEC Education College, ACCA exam and exemption fees, monthly living allowance and accommodation too.
What you need to know
Scholarships will be awarded to students who fulfil the following requirements:
- Only applicable for bumiputera students
- Aged 25 years old or below
- Completed, or scheduled to complete, an Accounting Degree by September 2017 with a minimum of CGPA of 3.00 and with 9 exemptions from ACCA
- Have a maximum household income of RM10,000
- Joining the ACCA October 2017 intake at INTEC Education College
How to apply
Hurry! Deadline for applications closes on 8 September 2017 (Friday).
Submit your details here to start the application process.
Alternatively, contact us at [email protected] or leave your details below and our friendly counsellors will be in touch!