- Produced almost 2,000 graduates since 2012 who have gone on to have successful careers across multiple industries
- Recognised by the DOSH, enabling you to apply as a Green Book holder and also become a Registered Safety and Health Officer (SHO) without undertaking additional courses at NIOSH
- Accredited by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) UK, the world’s largest charted professional body for health and safety experts
- Successfully produced more than 11,000 graduates to date
- Introduction to Management
- Legal Aspects of Safety and Health
- Occupational Health
- Occupational Safety
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to OSH
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- OSH Training and Development
- OSH Management
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Industrial Hygiene
- Managing Change
- Fire Prevention and Protection
- OSH Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Occupational Stress
- Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Occupational Psychology
- Basics Life Support
- Industrial Chemical
- Research Methods
- Accident Investigation and Prevention
- Elementary Statistics
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Construction Safety
- Occupational Safety and Health Issues at Workplace
- Industrial Relations
- Safety Leadership
- Ethics in OSH Profession
- Academic Project
- Industrial Training
- UoC Foundation or other equivalent programme:
- Pass with CGPA 2.00* and a credit in Science at the SPM level or equivalent.
- *A pass in English and a credit in Mathematics or ONE Science subject at the SPM level or equivalent can be waived should any other higher qualifications contain those subjects with an equivalent or higher achievement.
- STPM: Pass with Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any TWO subjects and a credit in Science at the SPM level or equivalent.
- A Level: Pass with Grade D in any TWO subjects and a credit (Grade C) in Science at O Level or equivalent.
- UEC: Minimum Grade B in 5 subjects, including the following:
- Diploma in Related Field:
- CGPA of 2.00* and a credit in Science at the SPM level or equivalent.
- *A pass in English and a credit in Mathematics or ONE Science subject at the SPM level or equivalent can be waived should any other higher qualifications contain those subjects with an equivalent or higher achievement
Application fees (non-refundable)
Other miscellaneous fees
Discounts & scholarships
Total payable amount
You save RM9,550 when you apply with EduAdvisor!