University of Cyberjaya (UoC)
Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Provides a variety of medicine and healthcare-related programmes
- Rated 5-Stars in the latest SETARA rating
- Rated 3-Star on Quacquarelli Symonds Rating for Teaching, Facilities, Employability and Inclusiveness
- Direct collaboration with MERCY Malaysia to form Young Mercy, volunteer relief programme
About University of Cyberjaya (UoC)
Formerly known as Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS), the University of Cyberjaya (UoC) is a private 5-star healthcare university established in 2005.
UoC currently offers more than 20 programmes in areas such as medicine, pharmaceutical sciences, psychology, homeopathic medical sciences, physiotherapy, occupational safety and health, biomedical engineering technology, paramedical sciences, business administration and more.
With over 10 years of teaching excellence, the university is staffed by more than 200 professors and lecturers who were former senior management and industrial professionals from leading organisations. UoC also has had numerous collaborations with MERCY Malaysia in organising disaster relief and assistance programmes both within and beyond Malaysia.
University of Cyberjaya (UoC) Ranking & Reputation
University of Cyberjaya (UoC) is rated 5-Stars in the latest SETARA rating.
Why Study at University of Cyberjaya (UoC)
UoC students are trained according to industry standards, ensuring that the students are ready to enter the field
UoC organises many community volunteer programmes which help to build competent and ethical healthcare professionals
A truly international community, UoC has students who are from all over the world here to study healthcare
UoC is located in Cyberjaya which can be accessed through major highways and public transports like trains and buses. The green campus is surrounded by lush greenery and equipped with modern teaching equipment and student support facilities.
There are a variety of facilities and amenities both on and off-campus. The university is also a 30-minute drive away from the bustling Kuala Lumpur.
UoC is known for its medicine and healthcare programmes which is also boosted with its collaboration with MERCY Malaysia. Check out the list of programmes offered by UoC here.
- Foundation in Science (Medicine/Pharmacy)
- Foundation in Allied Sciences
- Foundation in Arts
- Diploma in Cosmetics
- Diploma in Psychology
- Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health
- Diploma in Medical Assistant
- Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons)
- Bachelor in Occupational Safety & Health
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (Hons)
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Homeopathic Medical Science
Featured programmes at University of Cyberjaya
UoC offers up to 100% scholarships for SPM leavers who are looking to pursue a Foundation programme. Learn more about all the scholarships and financial aids here.