- Accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Complete laboratories with specialised facilities for teaching, research and consultancy services
- Wholly-owned by Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) and is one of the few Government Linked Universities (GLUs) in Malaysia
- Access to world-class facilities including Olympic sized swimming pool, tennis court, football field, gymnasium and Sports Arena with 11 indoor courts
- Advanced Calculus & Analytical Geometry
- Mechanics I: Statics
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Civil Engineering Materials Laboratory
- Engineering Geology
- Geology Laboratory
- Tamadun Islam Tamadun Asia
- Differential Equations
- Mechanics of Materials
- Mechanics of Materials Laboratory
- Mechanics of Fluids
- Mechanics of Fluids Laboratory
- Mechanics II: Dynamics
- Islam/Moral & Civil Society for Engineers I
- Structural Analysis I
- Surveying for Engineers
- Surveying Practical Training
- Civil Engineering Drafting Technology
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Hydrology & Hydraulic Engineering Laboratory
- Islam/Moral & Civil Society II
- Structural Analysis II
- Geotechnics Laboratory
- Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- Introduction to Environmental Engineering Laboratory
- Technical Communication
- MPU Compulsory U2
- Personal Financial Management
- Principles of Programming
- Water & Wastewater Engineering
- Geotechnical Design
- Reinforced Concrete Design I
- Entrepreneurship & Financial Management
- Highway Engineering
- Hydrology Engineering
- Structural Steel Design I
- Project Management & Construction
- Statistics & Numerical Methods
- Industrial Training
- Engineers in Society
- Reinforced Concrete Design II
- Hydropower & Dam Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Highway & Transportation Engineering Laboratory
- Final Year Project I
- Project II
- Civil Engineering Elective I
- Civil Engineering Elective II
- Integrated Civil Engineering Design Project
- STPM: Pass STPM with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and at least Grade C for Mathematics and any 1 relevant Science Physical and Pass English in SPM Level.
- A Level: Pass A Level with a minimum of grade C in one (1) Science Physical subject and Pass in Mathematics
- Matriculation: Physical/Technical Stream. Min CGPA 2.00.
- Foundation: Foundation from other institution with minimum CGPA 2.00.
- Diploma: Pass Diploma in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00.
- UEC: Pass UEC with a minimum of grade B in 5 subjects including Advance Mathematics and Science Physical subjects.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB): Pass IB with total points at 24 in 6 subjects including Maths and 1 Physical Science subject.
- HND(UK) Diploma: Pass HND in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00.
- SAME/WACE/AUSMAT: Pass with average marks of 55% with Maths and any Physical Science.
- Others: Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Government of Malaysia.
- MUET: Achieve Band 1 and above
- IELTS: 5.0 and above
- TOEFL: 500 and above
- TOEFL Internet Based Test: 42 and above