- Experienced university placement staff that have successfully placed students in universities of their choice
- Strong track record of 40% students scoring an ATAR above 80
- Small classes that allow lecturers and students to build trust
- Globally recognised and provides renowned professional pre-university and tertiary programmes
Students are required to select a combination of 5 ATAR courses or 4 ATAR + 1 General Subject from the list below with at least one course from List A and one course from List B. Students will also need to select 1 language course.
List A (Arts/Languages/Social Sciences):
- Business Management and Enterprise
- English/General English
- *English as an Additional Language/Dialect (EALD)
List B (Mathematics/Science/Technology):
- Accounting and Finance ^KL
- Applied Information Technology ^KL
- Biology ^KL
- Human Biology
- Mathematics Applications
- Mathematics Methods
Online Literacy And Numeracy Assessment (OLNA):
- Service Learning
- Character Formation
- *Evidence is required to be produced for EALD eligibility (less than 7 years of English medium education).
- ^KL - Subjects offered in Kuala Lumpur Campus only.
- ATAR courses are only offered in January & June intakes.
- General subjects and Human Biology (ATAR course) are only offered in the June intake.
- August intake students will need to re-register their courses in the subsequent January semester allowing them to choose different course combination depending on the course requirement.
- The OLNA is an online assessment designed to enable students to successfully meet the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) requirement of demonstrating the minimum standard of literacy (reading and writing) and numeracy.
- SPM: Min. 5 credits including English
- O Levels/IGCSE: Min. 5 credits including English
- ICCE General Certificate: Min. 80% in 5 subjects
- UEC: Min. 5 Bs in any subjects
- Other Qualifications: Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Government will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Application fees (non-refundable)
Other miscellaneous fees
Discounts & scholarships
Total payable amount
You save RM800 when you apply with EduAdvisor!