Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL)
Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Renowned professional pre-university and tertiary programmes
- ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner, the most prestigious level with the highest standards and a proven record to sustain pass rates
- Industry-relevant and future-oriented curriculum
About Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL)
Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) is a non-profit driven private college developed in the year 1983 by the Methodist Council of Education. The institution seeks to produce quality students who will transform into respectable role models, which is in line with MCKL’s vision of being “The Institution of Excellence for Life''.
Strategically located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, the college is known for its pre-university courses such as A Level and AUSMAT. Other programmes offered include the American Degree Transfer Program (ADTP), professional accounting courses (ACCA, ACCA Foundation in Accountancy) and a variety of diploma programmes including early childhood education, social work, data science, e-commerce and digital marketing.
MCKL has also launched its first branch campus in Georgetown, Penang. Located on a 4-acre site at the former Pykett Methodist Primary School, the campus aims to provide greater higher education opportunities and alternative pathways for secondary school leavers and adult learners in the northern region in line with the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR4.0).
As of today, students at Methodist College have been accepted into many top-ranked universities abroad including New York University, Yale University, University of Oxford and University of Cambridge.
MCKL Ranking & Reputation
MCKL is rated 4-Stars in the latest MyQUEST rating.
In addition, MCKL is also an ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner, the highest and most prestigious level of approval by ACCA. This status denotes MCKL's ability to meet global best practise benchmarks for course delivery and student support, as well as pass rates that exceed global averages.
Overall, MCKL has been highly recognised for its track record and high achievements of its pre-university and tertiary programmes.
Why Study at Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL)
Internationally recognised programmes with the opportunity to pursue a bachelor's degree qualification at partner universities
ACCA Platinum Status
Awarded Platinum status by ACCA, the highest and most prestigious level of approval with a proven record of achieving pass rates that exceed global averages
Exposure to new and industry-relevant topics in line with Industry Revolution 4.0
Experience study flexibility with 100% blended learning via Microsoft cloud learning system
Methodist College Kuala Lumpur is situated at Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur. It is within walking distance to KL Sentral, a major transport hub that connects many buses and trains. Next to the college is also a monorail station, making it extremely convenient for you to travel around and to get to KL City Centre.
MCKL is known for its pre-university programmes such as A Levels and Australian Matriculation. They also offer the American Degree Transfer Program (ADTP), professional accounting courses and an array of diploma programmes. Check out the full list here.
- Cambridge A Level
- Cambridge A Level (German Pathway)
- Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT)
- American Degree Transfer Program (ADTP)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Social Work
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in E-Commerce
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA)
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Cambridge International Certificate in Teaching & Learning
- Cambridge International Diploma in Teaching & Learning
- ICDL – The Digital Skills Standard
- Teaching & Learning Short Courses & Workshops
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Educational Management and Leadership for Private Education
- Future Learning for Youth (FLY)
Featured programmes at Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL)
MCKL offers up to 100% scholarships for SPM leavers who are looking to pursue pre-university programmes. Here are some of MCKL scholarships.