Sunway Le Cordon Bleu
Globally recognised as an award-winning culinary arts institute
Learn from Master Chefs who have worked at Michelin star restaurants
Produces the most sought-after culinary graduates in the industry
#1. About Sunway Le Cordon Bleu
Located in Sunway City, Sunway Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts was formed through the partnership between Sunway Education Group and Le Cordon Bleu. Founded in Paris in 1895, the Le Cordon Bleu culinary arts school has over 120 years of teaching experience and is renowned for achieving excellence in the field of culinary and hospitality. Today, it is the world’s leading culinary arts institute with a network of more than 35 schools in 20 countries.
Sunway Le Cordon Bleu offers vocational pathways in culinary arts training where students can pursue the prestigious Le Cordon Bleu diplomas. Their most sought-after programme is the Grand Diplôme, which is offered to students who complete both the Diplôme de Cuisine and the Diplôme de Pâtisserie programmes. Short courses and cooking workshops are also offered for individuals with a passion for cooking.
Le Cordon Bleu is known as the world’s premier culinary arts institute and has a legacy of producing the most sought-after graduates in the industry. All Le Cordon Bleu programmes are taught by expatriate Master Chefs who have years of experience working in Michelin star restaurants.
Sunway Le Cordon Bleu Ranking & Reputation
Sunway Le Cordon Bleu was awarded the Best Culinary Institute of The Year in 2016 and 2018 at the World Gourmet Summit Awards of Excellence in Singapore.
#2. Why Choose Sunway Le Cordon Bleu
Award-Winning Culinary School
Le Cordon Bleu is widely recognised for providing world-class culinary arts and hospitality programmes
Distinguished Faculty with Revered Chefs
Learn directly from Master Chefs and professionals who have worked in Michelin star restaurants
Graduates are Highly Sought After
Graduates leave fully-equipped with the professional skills needed to succeed in the culinary industry
Courses at Sunway Le Cordon Bleu
- Grand Diplome (Cuisine and Pastry)
- Diplome de Cuisine (Cuisine)
- Diplome de Patisserie (Pastry)
- Diplome de Boulangerie (Bread Baking)
- Weekend Gourmet Short Courses
Sunway Le Cordon Bleu is located in Sunway University, Subang Jaya, which occupies 22 acres of prime land in Bandar Sunway (Sunway City), Petaling Jaya. The RM350 million campus is fully-equipped with academic, hostel and sports facilities. This includes an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a full-sized soccer field, tennis and badminton courts and 24-hour security. It also has one of the largest libraries among private education institutions in Malaysia.
On top of that, Sunway City itself offers a comfortable learning and living environment. The self-contained township features some of the best restaurants and cafés for you to choose from as well as other amenities such as shopping malls, medical centres and public transport.
- Public Transport: Easily accessible via BRT. Taxis are available as well.
- Shuttle Buses: Free shuttle bus service is available for students to travel to and from campus from 7am -10pm daily.
- Parking: Parking spaces are available on campus.
(a) On-campus accommodation
Sunway Le Cordon Bleu has 3 on-campus options for your comfort and convenience:
- Sunway Monash Residence: Located a short 10-minute walk away from Sunway University, this residence is a premium condominium with a wide range of facilities. This includes a swimming pool, basketball court, gym, convenience store and students lounge.
- Sun-U Residence: This residence is a 3-minute walk from Sunway University and is equipped with 24-hour security and patrol as well as numerous facilities such as a gym, swimming pool and squash court.
- Sun-U Apartment: Situated 3 minutes from Sunway University, this apartment is equipped with 24-hour security and offers different types of units (e.g. twin or quad-sharing rooms).
(b) Off-campus accommodation
If you prefer to stay off-campus, you may choose to stay at one of the following options:
- Indah Villa: Located 5 minutes from Sunway University, this residence is equipped with basic amenities with 24-hour surveillance and a swimming pool. Single and twin-sharing rooms are available.
- Lagoon View Condominium: This residence is also located 5 minutes away from Sunway University with basic amenities, 24-hour security, a swimming pool and a gym. Single, twin and triple-sharing rooms are available.
Here are some of the scholarships offered by Sunway Le Cordon Bleu.
|Name of Scholarship||Study Area||Key Highlights||Deadline|
|Sunway Le Cordon Bleu Bursary||Diplôme de Cuisine, Diplôme de Pâtisserie ||- Up to RM20,000 scholarship|
- Minimum of 3(A+/A/A-) for SPM or equivalent