Kickstart Your Higher Education at SEGi Open Day From 17 June – 2 July 2023
Pay nothing for your studies until you become a professional. Learn more at SEGi’s Open Day.
Updated 28 Jun 2023
Are you on the lookout for an affordable university in the bustling town of Klang Valley? Well, we say put your worries to rest because SEGi University is your answer.
From now till 2 July 2023, you are invited to explore SEGi’s extensive range of programmes that are sure to suit your interests. Whether you're interested in business, accounting, engineering, education, health science or computing, come by to discuss with academic counsellors to make well-informed decisions about your study pathway. You can also get personalised career assessments and find out more about the scholarships and rebates available.
What’s more, SEGi University is offering a unique PTPTNx'tra Initiative, providing additional study loans for tuition fees and accommodation expenses. With this scheme, you won't need to make any payments during your studies and will only need to start repaying 12 months after graduation.
Interested? Read on for more details.
When and where?
- Date: 17 June – 2 July 2023
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- Venue: At all SEGi University & College campuses
Why should you attend?
Don’t miss this chance to:
- Get more information about suitable courses and career path through personalised counselling
- Find out how you can complete your studies and ‘pay nothing until you’ve become a professional’
- Meet with academic advisors and discuss scholarship opportunities available
- Check out the university’s campus facilities and surroundings