SEGi University & Colleges Open Days Are Happening All Throughout August 2023
Swing by SEGi’s campuses all across the country to explore programmes, take career assessments and enjoy an RM500 enrolment fee waiver.
Updated 17 Aug 2023
Picking the perfect course and figuring out your path can be overwhelming and stressful. Well, you don’t need to do this alone. SEGi University & Colleges is holding Open Days throughout August across all their campuses to help you set your higher education journey.
Engage with academic advisors and receive personalised career assessment to match your distinct abilities with the most suitable courses. Shape your future career paths with newfound knowledge from workshops covering the topics of education, finance, and 3D design and printing. In addition, find out about your scholarship eligibility and learn about the SEGi PTPTNx’tra initiative where you will essentially pay nothing for your education until you become a professional.
What’s more, SEGi is also offering an RM500 enrolment fee waiver. So, be sure to grab this opportunity to explore what SEGi has to offer you.
Interested? Read on for more information.
When and where?
|Campus||Open Day Date|
Why should you attend?
SEGi Open Day enables you to:
- Discuss with academic advisors on suitable courses you can study for
- Get an assessment on your scholarship eligibility on the spot
- Attend workshops and talks for a better understanding of the current industry landscape
- Get information on how you can ‘Pay Nothing until you become a Professional’
- Take a stroll around the campus and check out SEGi’s facilities