Join Saito Open Day on 19 Aug 2023 As They Merge Business Acumen With Design Mastery
Join hands-on workshops and discover how Saito is reshaping the future of education by intertwining business strategy with design thinking.
Updated 16 Aug 2023
Are you still thinking about which course to pursue for your next level of studies? Why not drop by Saito University College where business and design come together?
This 19 August 2023, Saito’s K2 School of Business and Design is having their Open Day to equip you with the know-how of both worlds. Explore a diverse range of courses in design and business and secure your spot at Saito with RM300 only, a remarkable reduction from the standard RM1,500.
That’s not all. Saito is also hosting an exciting array of workshops including Jom Go Pro: Canon Photography Workshop where you’ll learn how to take professional photos with the latest Canon cameras, TikTok Virtual Dance Vaganza where you’ll shoot in a green screen studio and learn to create a viral TikTok video, and Zimam Ariefi: TikTok Influencer Sharing Session where you’ll meet a top TikTok influencer and learn how to turn your creativity into a career!
At Saito’s K2 School of Business and Design, designers will emerge with keen business knowledge while business graduates will be equipped with design know-how, making them uniquely positioned in the modern marketplace.
Excited to join? Read on for more information.
When and where?
- Date: 19 August 2023 (Saturday)
- Time: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: Saito University College, Petaling Jaya
|12pm - 1.30pm||Jom Go Pro: Canon Photography Workshop with Baron Abas|
|10am - 4pm||TikTok Virtual Dance Vaganza|
|10am - 4pm||How To Start an Influencer Career with Zimam Ariefi|
Why should you attend?
Saito University College Open Day is giving you a great opportunity to:
- Explore diverse range of study options offered in the fields of business and design
- Chat with academic counsellors to guide you through choosing your programme
- Take part in an exciting hands-on photography workshop with a real Canon EOS Master, experience a green screen studio shoot and gain valuable creative career insights from successful TikTok influencer
- Get a personalised tour of the campus and check out the state-of-art facilities