Join Malaysia’s First Accounting and Fintech Degree at Taylor’s University
Meet the needs of the future through this unique programme that combines both accounting and financial technology.
Updated 15 Jun 2021
Technology is the future and the only way forward for us is to embrace its growing influence on our daily life.
To help students compete and meet the current demands of the accounting and financial industry, Taylor’s University is offering a brand new programme — Bachelor in Accounting (Fintech) (Honours).
The first of its kind in Malaysia, the programme blends conventional accounting modules with new and innovative subjects related to financial technology. From financial accounting and taxation to blockchain and data analytics, you’ll be equipped with the skills and knowledge that will help you secure a future with ‘Big Four’ accounting firms, banking and financial services, and multinational corporations.
Are you interested in a future in accounting and financial technology? Now is your chance!
- Intakes: January, March, August
- First intake: August 2021
- Duration: 3 years
- Job prospects: Blockchain developer, accountant, auditor, entrepreneur, financial consultant, tax officer, forensic accountant, data scientist, portfolio manager, cybersecurity analyst
Why should you apply?
Wondering what sets this programme apart? Learn more below:
- It’s the first Accounting and Fintech degree in Malaysia, which means you won’t find anything quite like it.
- It’s a dual-award programme, offered in collaboration with the University of Canterbury, New Zealand (2+1).
- The curriculum incorporates 2 internship opportunities, enabling you to refine your skills.
- Graduates will be eligible for exemptions for ACCA, CIMA and CTIM as well as the MIA Qualifying Examination, giving you a chance to become a fully accredited accountant.
- You will also get an additional accreditation, the Bloomberg Certificate (BMC), upon completing the Corporate Finance module.
The world is changing rapidly and it’s up to you to do everything in your power to prepare yourself. Grow alongside the digitalisation of the financial industry with Taylor’s one-of-a-kind Bachelor in Accounting (Fintech) (Honours).
Leave your details below to start your application.