IMU Student Exploratory Workshop: Explore The World of Chiropractic This 2 August 2023
Explore the study of chiropractic in IMU’s interactive workshop that includes hands-on activities like spinal health screening and bony landmark palpation.
Updated 18 Jul 2023
Did you know that a healthy spine can profoundly improve a person’s overall well-being?
If you’ve always been curious about the transformative power of chiropractic care, then get on board and learn the ins and outs of musculoskeletal health at International Medical University (IMU) Chiropractic Student Exploratory Workshop. Trust us, it's more than just cracking backs!
So, gear up on 2 August 2023 for an exclusive 101 overview that will introduce you to the fundamentals of chiropractic care and hands-on activities like spinal health screening, bony landmark palpation, and anatomy and physiology sessions. Make the most out of this workshop to gain insights about various career opportunities available in this field during their career-sharing sessions.
It’s worth noting that IMU is not only Malaysia's first and most established private medical and health sciences university, but they’re also the only university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia to offer a Chiropractic Degree programme.
So, don’t miss out on this opportunity. Learn more on how to register below.
When and where?
- Date: 2 August 2023 (Wednesday)
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- Venue: International Medical University (IMU), Bukit Jalil Campus, Kuala Lumpur
- Fee: RM80 (or RM50 if you register by 24 July)
Why should you attend?
IMU’s Chiropractic workshop is worth all the time because you get to:
- Learn about the fundamental principles, techniques and benefits associated with chiropractic care
- Engage in hands-on activities like spinal health screening, bony landmark palpation, and anatomy and physiology sessions to enhance your understanding of chiropractic techniques
- Find out more about the potential career paths and job prospects with a Chiropractic Degree
- Interact with chiropractic professionals during the Q&A and careers sharing session