Explore Tech in Healthcare at IMU Machine Learning Bootcamp 2023
Learn how to advance healthcare through digital technologies with this 2-day bootcamp.
Published 17 Nov 2023
Want to learn how to build your own machine learning application? Looking to acquire the skills to stay at the forefront of healthcare technology?
This 2-day bootcamp will equip you with essential programming fundamentals and machine learning basics through practical, hands-on exercises. Under the expert guidance of senior lecturers from IMU’s Digital Health programme, you’ll walk away with a good understanding of how to utilise visual programming tools and construct machine learning workflows specifically for health data analytics.
So, if you’re interested in the field of ICT and health science, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
When and where?
- Date: 28 – 29 November 2023 (Tuesday – Wednesday)
- Time: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Venue: IMU Bukit Jalil Campus
- Fee: RM150 (normal fee); RM120 (early bird rate)
This bootcamp is open to all secondary school and pre-university students aged 16 to 20 years old.
Why should you attend?
IMU’s Machine Learning Bootcamp offers you the opportunity to:
- Gain knowledge in programming fundamentals and machine learning
- Discover the latest developments in digital technologies within the healthcare industry
- Get insightful guidance from IMU’s finest educators in digital health studies
- Learn to utilise visual programming tools and construct machine learning workflows