Now that the new year is underway, it’s time to get serious about your tertiary education. If you are looking for a university that opens the door to a global education, look no further than Heriot-Watt University Malaysia (HWUM).
Heriot-Watt offers a variety of courses at the foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate level, and are known for their Actuarial Science, Engineering and Business programmes. The university also offers students a chance to study overseas under their Go Global programme, which allows you to transfer from their Putrajaya campus in Malaysia to their campuses in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Edinburgh, Scotland!
Have we got your attention?
If you answered “Yes, sign me up!”, why not pay a visit to Heriot-Watt’s Open Day? Here’s what you need to know.
When and where?
Date: 13 and 14 January 2016 (Saturday and Sunday)
Venue: Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Putrajaya
Time: 10am – 5pm
Why should you attend?
Receive an early bird fee waiver of RM500 if you enrol for any foundation course on their Open Day! Besides that, you can also take part in activities such as:
- Explore the university grounds when you participate in their campus tour
- Receive personalised and one-on-one counselling with Heriot-Watt’s Education Consultants
- Partake in fun and hands-on workshops, such as:
- Surviving in a Post-Apocalyptic World (Electrical Engineering applied) Workshop
- Financial Detox: Accounting and Budgeting Workshop
- Different Point of View (Petroleum Engineering applied) Workshop
- DIY Organic Hand Lotion (Chemical Engineering applied) Workshop
- Career talks
So what are you waiting for? Mark your calendars for Heriot-Watt’s Open Day this weekend!
RSVP your attendance here today! Alternatively, leave your details below and one of our friendly counsellors will be in touch.