It’s not too soon to explore your university options now. If you’re looking for a university that opens doors to a truly global education, why not consider Heriot-Watt University Malaysia (HWUM)?
Awarded the International University of the Year 2018 by The Times and The Sunday Times, the university offers a range of courses at foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate levels including actuarial science, engineering and business.
Want to study overseas and gain cultural experiences? With locations in the UK, Dubai and Malaysia, you can study at any of these locations through their Go Global programme. Who says you can’t have teh tarik in the morning for a semester, ride the sand dunes in Dubai in the next term and be in the UK just in time for tea to complete your final year?
Interested to know more? Then this is your chance to check out Heriot-Watt’s Open Day this weekend. Read on to find out more details!
When and where?
Date: 18 and 19 August 2018 (Saturday and Sunday)
Venue: Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Putrajaya
Time: 10am – 5pm
Why should you attend?
Want to be part of Heriot-Watt just in time for their September 2018 intake? This is your chance to enrol and be part of these other exciting activities:
- Receive free and personalised counselling from Heriot-Watt’s Education Consultants when you bring along your academic transcripts and relevant documents
- Receive a complimentary Heriot-Watt Cardboard Virtual Reality set when you visit their Open Day (leave your details below and we’ll send you the flyer to redeem this)
- Listen and be inspired by talks from the university’s senior academic administrators:
- Your Blueprint to an Engineering Career by Professor Dennis Wong, Deputy Provost of Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders by Professor Mushtak Al-Atabi, Provost and CEO of Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
So what are you waiting for? Mark your calendars for Heriot-Watt’s Open Day, happening this weekend!