BERJAYA University College Is Offering Free Foundation and Up to 50% Rebates
This is your chance for affordable education in business, communication, hospitality and culinary.
Updated 07 Sep 2023
Financing your education shouldn't hinder your aspirations to soar higher.
With a strong foothold in Business, Hospitality, Tourism, Culinary and Services industries, BERJAYA University College truly understands your plight and is offering steep rebates including free Foundation in Commerce and up to 50% tuition fee rebate for numerous programmes.
In addition, you can also get an RM250 rebate for the application fee, with further discounts if you’re from out-of-state.
This is where education remains affordable without compromising on quality learning.
Want to know more? Here are the details.
What you need to know
BERJAYA University College has rolled out rebates for their Business, Culinary Arts, Communication & Media Arts, Hospitality and Tourism programmes. Here’s what they’re offering;
- 50% tuition fee rebate for business and communication studies
- 30% tuition fee rebate for hospitality & tourism and culinary arts studies
- Free Foundation in Commerce where the fees will be deducted during the degree level
- RM250 rebate for application fee
- RM1,000 rebate if you’re from out-of-state
There are also various BERJAYA scholarships that apply, as well as PTPTN loans.