Become Fluent in Korean, French and More This July 2019 With INTEC's i-Speak Programme!
Learn a new language with INTEC Education College's i-Speak programme this July 2019!
Published 16 May 2019
Wouldn't it be amazing if you could speak every language in the world? Okay, that may be a bit ambitious seeing as you’d have to master around 6,500 languages. But, you can always start by learning a language that will increase your employment potential or choose the one you're most interested in learning.
INTEC Education College's i-Speak programme lets you explore the world through a new language with its offerings of Korean, Arabic, German, Japanese, French and Mandarin short courses. The July 2019 intake for its 3-month part-time courses is now open, so take a look at what you’ll learn.
What you need to know
- All classes are conducted at beginner / intermediate level, perfect for those just starting out or those who know the basics of a language and want to sharpen their skills.
- All language instructors are native speakers of the language being taught.
- Class sizes are small so you can gain more interaction with the instructor.
- Structured syllabus for learners to pick up the language with ease.
- You’ll be able to master a language part-time in just 3 months!
And there you have it, the best way to learn a new language in a conducive environment. From learning Japanese hiragana to German idioms, INTEC Education College is offering you the easiest way to expand your horizons — so don’t miss out on joining the July 2019 intake of the i-Speak Programmes! Have fun!
How to apply
Ready to master a different language? Leave your details below and our friendly education advisors will be in touch!