- Accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- 3-month industrial training attachment, enabling you to gain first-hand experience in industry as well as an insight to how theories are put into practice in real engineering situations
- Wholly-owned by Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) and is one of the few Government Linked Universities (GLUs) in Malaysia
- Access to world-class facilities including Olympic sized swimming pool, tennis court, football field, gymnasium and Sports Arena with 11 indoor courts
- Advanced Calculus & Analytical Geometry
- Engineering Graphics
- Principles of Programming
- Engineering Materials
- Tamadun Islam Tamadun Asia
- Differential Equations
- Manufacturing Process Laboratory
- Mechanics I: Statics
- Linear Algebra
- Technical Communications
- Islam/Moral & Civil Society I
- Manufacturing Processes
- Thermodynamics I
- Mechanics II: Dynamics
- Engineering Instrumentation
- Electrical Measurement Lab
- Islam/Moral & Civil Society II
- Numerical Methods For Engineers
- Mechanics of Materials
- Mechanics and Materials Laboratory
- Mechanics of Fluids I
- Fluids Mechanics Laboratory
- Theory of Machines
- Thermodynamics II
- Mechanics of Fluids II
- Modeling & Control of Dynamics Systems
- Machine Design
- Machine Design Laboratory
- Electronics & Microprocessors
- Entrepreneurship & Financial Management
- Heat Transfer
- Heat Transfer & Applied Thermodynamics Laboratory
- Mechanical Vibration
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Personal Financial Management
- Local MPU Compulsory [U2]
- Engineers in Society
- Industrial Training
- Final Year Project I
- Project Management
- Electro-Mechanical Systems
- Hubungan Etnik
- Integrated Design Project I
- Technical Elective I
- Final Year Project II
- Integrated Design Project II
- Technical Elective II
- Technical Elective III
- Technical Elective IV
- STPM: Pass STPM with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and at least Grade C for Mathematics and any 1 relevant Science Physical and Pass English in SPM Level.
- A Level: Pass A Level with a minimum of grade C in one (1) Science Physical subject and Pass in Mathematics
- Matriculation: Physical/Technical Stream. Min CGPA 2.00.
- Foundation: Foundation from other institution with minimum CGPA 2.00.
- Diploma: Pass Diploma in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00.
- UEC: Pass UEC with a minimum of grade B in 5 subjects including Advance Mathematics and Science Physical subjects.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB): Pass IB with total points at 24 in 6 subjects including Maths and 1 Physical Science subject.
- HND(UK) Diploma: Pass HND in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00.
- SAME/WACE/AUSMAT: Pass with average marks of 55% with Maths and any Physical Science.
- Others: Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Government of Malaysia.
- MUET: Achieve Band 1 and above
- IELTS: 5.0 and above
- TOEFL: 500 and above
- TOEFL Internet Based Test: 42 and above