- Applied Microbiology: Study microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses. This knowledge can be used to prevent food spoilage and biofouling, stop the spread of infectious diseases, and solve environmental problems by removing pollutants.
- Biotechnology: Understand and utilise various biological systems and/or living organisms to develop new technologies and processes of value to the healthcare industry, agricultural and industrial sectors, and the environment.
- Genomics and Bioinformatics: Study the total genetic makeup of organisms and the diverse range of analytical methods and tools applied to genomic data. These allied fields contribute to superior healthcare, enhanced food security and more.
- Medicinal Chemistry: Study the design, development, biological activities and properties of drugs. You'll learn how to seek new active chemical compounds from natural products such as rainforest plants, and design novel synthetic compounds.
- Psychology: Study the human mind, mental processes and resulting behaviour. This is a broad scientific discipline that includes investigations of the brain, memory, perception, reasoning, and mental health and wellbeing.
- Tropical Environmental Biology: Study the behaviour of living systems with a strong focus on ecological and environmental issues of global importance such as climate change, biodiversity and conservation. Sustainable approaches to environmental conservation and biodiversity preservation are also explored.
- Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY)*: 72.5%
- A Level GCE: 9 points
- ATAR: 80
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB Diploma Program): 28
- STPM, Malaysia: 8.5 points
- UEC, Malaysia: <=4.2
- Program Matrikulasi (Matriculation Program), Malaysia: 2.67 points
- Foundation in Science and Technology, Sunway College: 70%
*The undergraduate entry requirements published are for students who commence the MUFY program in 2022.
The formal prerequisites for Bachelor of Science are at least one of Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geography, Physics, Psychology or Mathematics at a higher level (Australian Year 12 equivalent).
Application fees (non-refundable)
Other miscellaneous fees
Discounts & scholarships
Total payable amount
You save RM400 when you apply with EduAdvisor!