Students are required to enrol a minimum of 3 subjects and a maximum of 4 subjects.
- Computer Science
- Further Mathematics
- Accounting *(KL)
- Literature in English
- Character Formation
- Service Learning
- Digital and Information Literacy *(PG)
- *(KL) - Subjects offered in Kuala Lumpur Campus only.
- *(PG) - Subjects offered in Penang, Pykett Campus only. Students are advised to refer to the Admission Form when selecting the subject combinations.
- Further Mathematics can only be enrolled as the fourth subject.
- SPM: Min. 5 credits including English
- O Levels/IGCSE: Min. 5 credits including English
- Other Qualifications: Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) or Malaysian Government will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Credit in respective science subject is required for Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Credit in Additional Mathematics is required for Mathematics and Computer Science
- Further Mathematics must be enrolled with Mathematics
Application fees (non-refundable)
Other miscellaneous fees
Discounts & scholarships
Total payable amount
You save RM800 when you apply with EduAdvisor!