INTI International College Subang
Students can study a semester abroad with INTI’s Semester Abroad Programme at selected Laureate institutions
Dedicated leadership programmes to nurture leadership skills in students
99% of INTI graduates get jobs within 6 months
#1. About INTI International College Subang
INTI International College Subang is a private institution founded in 1986 that dedicates itself to learning through career-focused education. Previously, it was known as INTI College Subang but with its partnership with Laureate International Universities it is now called INTI International College Subang.
Located in the heart of Subang Jaya in Selangor, students studying at INTI’s Subang Campus will enjoy the ease of access to various cafes, restaurants, shops, public transportation and other public amenities.
INTI International College Subang Jaya offers a variety of Pre-University courses (including A-Level and Foundation courses), Diplomas, Degrees and Postgraduate studies.
In 2008, INTI became part of Laureate International Universities, the world’s leading private higher education network and in 2010, they obtained university status by Malaysia’ Higher Education Ministry and also rated “Tier 6: Outstanding” by the Ministry of Education (MyQuest 2016/2017).
#2. Why Choose INTI International College Subang
INTI gives you the upper hand by getting insight through 3 different programmes which are mentorship, leadership and career pathway based
Online Learning System
Every INTI student has access to their Blackboard which has all of their lecture notes & assignments in one place
Encourages students to participate in discussions with people of different culture during lessons to gain new perspectives
Popular Courses at INTI International College Subang
Situated in the heart of the Klang Valley where training, business and advanced infrastructure meets, INTI International College Subang is a bustling city campus.
The staggering 10-storey grounds are equipped with various facilities, including wifi throughout the entire campus. Within its vicinity are various amenities, conveniences and restaurants, ensuring that all your needs are met. This includes shopping malls such as the Subang Parade and the Empire Shopping Gallery, situated within a 3km distance.
- Public Transport: INTI provides private bus operators that students can liaise with. KTM and Rapid KL buses are also available.
- Shuttle Buses: Connects the Subang Jaya campus to Subang Avenue.
- Parking: Parking bays are available at Subang Square, Rajawali Apartment, Asia Cafe and near the Market.
(a) Off-campus accommodation
As there’s no on-campus accommodation, you may choose to stay at the following options:
- My Place Apartments: Located just 2 minutes away from the college with triple, twin-sharing and single rooms, My Place Apartments is suitable for students who want to be close to the campus. The 3-bedroom apartments are furnished, with each having a lounge, dining area, kitchen and a balcony as well as 2 shared bathrooms.
- INTI Residence @ Subang Avenue: The residence is within walking distance from the campus with free shuttle service provided. Students can easily access public transport, eateries and shopping complexes (Carrefour Subang Jaya, Subang Parade). Each apartment unit has basic furnishings with single and twin-sharing rooms available.
- The Purple House (1&2): A premium, low-density student hostel strategically located in the heart of SS 15, Subang Jaya. Stylish interiors, modern facilities and security controls are designed to provide a safe and convenient inner city living experience. Single and twin-sharing rooms available with basic furnishings and WiFi facility on each level.