What’s Next After Diploma in Nursing? Chart Your Career With IMC’s Virtual Session This 30 Jan 2024
Learn how you can work at prestigious hospitals under IHH Malaysia with IMC’s Diploma in Nursing.
Published 29 Jan 2024
Want to pursue nursing but not sure where to start? Curious to know what your nursing career options are after graduation? Look no further with International Medical College (IMC)’s exclusive session with IHH Healthcare, Asia's largest private healthcare group.
Happening on 30 January 2024, join Ms. Wee Mei Mei, part of Nurse Recruitment at IHH Malaysia, for an exclusive live session to gain valuable insights on the diverse career opportunities for students studying Diploma in Nursing at IMC. IHH Healthcare Malaysia operates 16 hospitals, including Gleneagles Hospitals, Pantai Hospitals and Prince Court Medical Centre.
Interested? See below for details.
When and where?
- Date: 30 January 2024 (Tuesday)
- Time: 2.30pm
- Venue: It’s happening live on IMC’s Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
Why should you attend?
Here’s why you should attend IMC’s exclusive session with IHH Malaysia:
- Explore what a Diploma in Nursing at IMC entails and its application process
- Learn more about the pathway of becoming a nurse and the many opportunities in the healthcare industry
- Gain exclusive insights into the prestigious hospital sponsors under IHH Malaysia
- Learn how you can study for free, secure a job, and earn up to RM1,000 in monthly allowances