Navigate Your Scholarship and Programme Options at Taylor’s Pre-U Info Day This 20 May 2023
Not sure what your next step should be? Discover programmes, learn more about scholarships from Taylor's, PETRONAS and JPA, and get all the info you need to make the best decision with Taylor’s Pre-U Info Day.
Updated 02 May 2023
Want to learn more about scholarships offered by Taylor's, PETRONAS and JPA? Need some help planning your post-secondary school education journey? Get everything you need at Taylor’s College Pre-U Info Day!
Happening this 20 May 2023 (Saturday), head on over to Taylor’s one-of-a-kind Lakeside Campus at Subang Jaya to join their Pre-U Info Day which promises an array of informative talks to help guide your education decision. Join scholarship talks led by Taylor's, JPA and PETRONAS, discover study abroad opportunities and gain insights about various programmes including pre-university (Cambridge A Level and SACE International), Foundations, diploma and ACCA. What’s more, you’ll also be able to get personalised education counselling.
Interested? Learn more below.
When and where?
- Date: 20 May 2023 (Saturday)
- Education Counselling:
- Time: 9:30am – 5pm
- Venue: SRE Area, Lobby Block A
- Scholarship & Programme Talk:
- Time: 9:30am – 1pm
- Venue: Lecture Theatre 21 & 22
Why should you attend?
If you are feeling unsure about your next step, or would like to transition from school to college life smoothly, at Taylor’s Pre-U Info Day, you can:
- Attend scholarship briefing sessions held by Taylor’s, PETRONAS and JPA
- Join forums to learn more about the variety of pre-u options available to you in Malaysia
- Talk to counsellors for personalised one-to-one guidance on how to plan out your next step
- Get a tour of the beautiful Lakeside Campus for a feel of what life as a Taylorian can look like for you
Here’s what’s happening at the event.
|10am||Taylor’s College Scholarship Briefing|
|10:20am||PETRONAS Sponsorship Talk|
|11am||JPA Sponsorship Talk|
|11:40am||Programme Introduction by Schools|
|12:10pm||Forum Session by Head of School & University Placement Services (UPS)|
|1pm||Lunch Session with Academics & Education Counselling|
|9:30am – 5:00pm||Education Counselling|