Plan Ahead With UTAR Cyber Open Day This January 2021
Visit UTAR Cyber Open Day, happening from 2 January 2021, to start planning your next step.
Published 29 Dec 2020
Life finds a way, even when faced with a pandemic. This January 2021, follow the pathway to success and unlock your potential at UTAR Cyber Open Day.
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) is holding a virtual open day to help you plan your tertiary education. Consult advisors on the best career for you and how to get there, explore a variety of courses to find the perfect one and find the scholarship to suit your needs all without leaving the safety of home. What’s more, you can also get a zero-interest study loan to study at UTAR.
Everything you need to go to college is a mouse click away.
Interested? Keep on reading for more information.
When and where?
Date: 2 – 10 January 2021
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: Everything happens online so register now.
Why should you attend?
- Need some help with your application? Want someone to talk to about college? Chat live with trained advisors, available for contact from 9am to 5pm.
- Not even sure what career suits your unique soul? Take the career test to find the dream job.
- Moving things online doesn’t mean you can’t tour your future alma mater. Join the 360° virtual tour and come see your new home for yourself.
- Want to learn more about your future faculty and the life that awaits you at UTAR? There are plenty of webinars you can check out.
- Learn how you can get up to 100% scholarship and zero-interest study loan to study the myriad programmes at UTAR.
Don’t let the pandemic stop you from living your life. Join UTAR Cyber Open Day and start planning for the best years of your life — all from the safety of home.