Aspire To Excel at MCKL Open Day This December 2023
Get a RM500 rebate voucher and up to 100% merit scholarships.
Published 06 Dec 2023
Making that leap into the next phase of your tertiary studies can feel daunting. But here's the good news — Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) Open Day is just around the corner to lift that weight off your shoulders!
This 8 – 9 and 15 – 16 December 2023,explore an array of study options ranging from pre-university to diploma and discover new programmes such as Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Financial Technology and Diploma in Digital Business at their Open Day. With one-to-one consultations from MCKL’s education experts, you can gain valuable insights not only on education pathways but also on the available scholarships to propel your journey forward.
Additionally, expand your knowledge through talks and workshops which cover topics such as Forex trading, the world of Early Childhood Education and opportunities in Germany.
What’s more, you can get an RM500 rebate voucher when you register with MCKL.
Read on for more details!
When and where?
- Date: 8 – 9 and 15 – 16 December 2023 (Friday – Saturday)
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- Venue: Methodist College Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur and Pykett Campus
|10am – 12pm
|Trading Simulation Game: Basics of Trading Forex and More
|1pm – 4pm
|Build The Future: Arduino-Powered Smart Home Security Workshop
|10am – 11am
|Building Brighter Futures: The Exciting World Of Early Childhood Education
|2pm – 3pm
|Exploring Countless Opportunities in Germany
Why should you attend?
With a proven track record of achievers, this event is your chance to:
- Get personalised consultations on programmes that pique your interest
- Find out how you can secure a 100% merit scholarship opportunity
- Seize the opportunity to receive an RM500 rebate voucher
- Get a complimentary career assessment (KL Campus only)
- Broaden your knowledge at a variety of talks and workshops