INTEC’s IPAC Education Recognised as ACCA’s Platinum Approved Learning Partner
IPAC [email protected] Education College was awarded the prestigious Platinum Approved Learning Partner by ACCA. Find out more here.
Updated 16 Nov 2017
INTEC Education College’s Professional Accountancy Centre, IPAC Education, was recently awarded the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Platinum Approved Learning Partner on 8 November 2017.
Throughout the years, IPAC Education has successfully produced World Prize Winners in the Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) and ACCA professional papers. Most notably, in 2016, their students achieved an overall result of 20% - 30% above the world’s passing rate.
These successes have qualified INTEC to be recognised as ACCA’s Platinum Approved Learning Partner in a mere 2 years! To add another feather to its cap, BBP, a United Kingdom-based provider of professional and academic education, has recognised INTEC as a Three Stars Premier Tuition Provider, making it the only centre outside of Europe to be awarded with such a prestigious recognition.
During the ceremony, Helen Brand, Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (OBE), Chief Executive, ACCA presented the Platinum Approved Learning Partner award to INTEC. In her speech, she highlighted that the institution has made a significant contribution to ACCA’s ability to strengthen the accountancy profession in Malaysia.
“It is an accolade ACCA only grants to the very best ACCA educators — those who uphold the highest standards and are our closest and most valued partners in creating the next generation of ACCA members,” said Helen.
She added that the innovations being made to the ACCA qualification are the result of wide-ranging research into the skills employers will need nationally, regionally and globally to 2025 and beyond.
The event also saw INTEC presenting awards to top achievers in the CAT and ACCA professional papers. The recipients include:
- Syarah Syahirah Sugianto who achieved the No.1 rank in the world with a 100% score in Maintaining Financial Records (FA2) paper in December 2015;
- Nurqamarina Alisya Mohamad Zaki who achieved the No.1 rank in the world with a 98% score in the Recording Financial Transactions (FA1) paper in September 2016;
- Ahmad Syafiq Ahmad Tarmizi who achieved the No.1 rank in the world with a 100% score in the Management Information (MA1) paper in September 2016;
- Muhammad Ariffudin Haqimi Azhar who achieved the No.1 rank in the world with a 100% score in the Maintaining Financial Records (FA2) paper in December 2016;
- Muhammad Asyraf Mu’min Mohamad Nasir who achieved the No.1 rank in the world with a 100% score in the Maintaining Financial Records (FA2), Managing Costs and Finance (MA2) and Financial Accounting (FFA) papers in December 2016; and
- Maisarah Ibrahim who achieved the No.1 rank in the world with a 100% score in the Maintaining Financial Records (FA2) paper in December 2016.
- Fathin Nur Amirrah Mohd Nor who achieved the No.3 rank in the world and the No.1 in Malaysia for the Performance Management (F5) paper in December 2016.
- 6 other students who graduated from INTEC in June 2017 for achieving top scores in their respective CAT and ACCA professional papers.
Our heartiest of congratulations to INTEC and IPAC Education for their outstanding achievements, as well to all the students who have made their mark in the world of accountancy!