Explore Opportunities in Digital Health With IMU’s Webinar This 25 October 2023
IMU proudly leads the way as the first university in Malaysia to offer a Digital Health degree. Learn more in this webinar.
Updated 24 Oct 2023
Ever wondered how technology is revolutionising healthcare? If you're eager for fascinating insights about data, healthcare and tech, join the International Medical University (IMU) Digital Health Week Webinar that’s happening on 25 October 2023.
From the comfort of your own space, dive into the future of healthcare and discover the endless career possibilities of digital health. This forum-style virtual session features academics from IMU and Rutgers University, USA, as well as experts from the industry. You’ll also get to learn more about IMU’s unique Digital Health programme, the first of its kind in Malaysia, that seamlessly combines the fields of computing, data science and health science.
Interested? Read on for more information.
When and where?
- Date: 25 October 2023 (Wednesday)
- Time: 8pm – 9.30pm
- Venue: The event will be held virtually on Zoom
Why should you attend?
Here’s why you don’t want to miss this live webinar:
- Gain insights on digital health in an engaging forum-style session with esteemed academics and industry experts
- Discover the endless possibilities and career pathways in this fast-growing field
- Learn about IMU’s Bachelor in Digital Health (Hons) programme