Are you a science geek who dreams of becoming a noble doctor or nurse? Or, do you long to fuel your passion for science and discovery by pursuing one of the many other career paths in the health science field? If so, then a Foundation in Science programme may be the right choice for you!
We’ve got good news — International Medical University will be having its Foundation in Science Info Day this Sunday, 24 March 2019. So head on over to find out all about your dream programme including how you can get up to 100% scholarship or bursary to study it.
What’s more, your application and registration (worth RM450) will be FREE (oh yes!).
When and where?
Date: 24 March 2019 (Sunday)
Venue: International Medical University, Bukit Jalil Campus
Time: 10am – 4pm
Why should you attend?
There will be loads of activities waiting for you:
- Explore the various scholarships available, including up to 100% bursaries for selected SPM 2018 leavers
- Receive career and education counselling
- Attend a talk about Foundation in Science (FIS) by Dr James Edward Walsh, Principal Lecturer and Head of the Foundation in Science course at IMU
- Participate in an interactive forum session with the current FIS students
- Go on a campus and facilities tour
- Get registration fee waivers (worth RM450)
Interested? Be sure to head over to International Medical University (Bukit Jalil Campus) on 24 March 2019 to grab this golden opportunity!
Alternatively, leave your details below and our friendly Education Advisors will be in touch!