Get a Crash Course in Business With Taylor’s Free Online Business Class This 1 – 2 April
Happening from 1 to 2 April, join Taylor's free online business class to learn more about the field, explore career options and more.
Updated 27 Apr 2022
Want to get a sneak peek of the business field for free? Now’s your chance.
Taylor’s Tomorrow’s Young Business Leaders online course is back! Happening across 2 days from 1 to 2 April 2022, join the course to learn more about the business field, including the various specialisations in the field, the ACCA pathway and more. You’ll even get a certificate for completing the course, which you can use in your resume.
The programme will also include prizes worth a total of RM2,000! Keep on reading to learn more.
When and where?
Date: 1 – 2 April 2022
Venue: The class will take place online. You can register for it here.
Why should you attend?
Taylor’s Tomorrow’s Young Business Leaders online course is a great opportunity for you to:
- Develop your business knowledge and leadership skills
- Familiarise yourself with the business field, including the many specialisations you can learn
- Try out Taylor’s engaging online learning platform
- Interact with Taylor’s team of experienced instructors
- Build your portfolio before you enter the workplace by completing the course and receiving the Certificate of Completion
- Get tips straight from the industry expert on how you can succeed as an aspiring entrepreneur
- Stand a chance to win up to RM2,000 worth of prizes*
*To be eligible for the prize, you must complete the competition and the 2-day course
|9:30am||Opening address by Head of School for the School of Professional Studies|
|9:45am||Briefing on case study & TIMeS usage|
|10:30am||Topic 1: Business Incorporation|
|11am||Topic 2: Preparation of Financial Reports|
|12:10pm||Topic 3: Costing of Products|
|2:30pm||Programme Sharing by Programme Director, School of Professional Studies. Student Sharing.|
|2:45pm||Topic 4: Marketing & Advertising|
|3:45pm||Grouping and Q&A session|
|9:30am||Presentation Skills & Techniques by mentors|
|2pm||The Next Step with ACCA|
|2:40pm||Presentation by Finalist|
|3:40pm||Virtual Tour of Taylor’s Campus|
|3:55pm||Results Announcement & Prize Giving|
It’s a great chance for you to learn more about this highly popular field for free.