Find out How You Can Study in Taiwan at IACT College’s Open Day This December
Keen to enter the creative communication industry? Head over to IACT College’s Open Day this December to enjoy fee waivers and the chance to meet the MGAG team! Click for details.
Published 06 Dec 2017
Have you got the gift of the gab or an eye for design? If creative communication sounds interesting to you, then head over to IACT College this weekend for their Open Day!
The college, which is Malaysia’s pioneer specialist institution in creative communication, is providing fee waivers for students who enrol in their January 2018 intake, sharing the benefits of studying in Taiwan and giving you an opportunity to meet the talented team behind MGAG.
Interested? Read on to find out more!
When and where?
Date: 9 and 10 December 2017 (Saturday and Sunday) and 16 and 17 December 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
Venue: VSQ @ PJ City Centre, Petaling Jaya
Time: 10am - 5pm
Why should you attend?
There’s so much to see and do during IACT College’s Open Day this December!
- Find out how you can complete your degree in Taiwan through their Taiwan Degree Transfer Programme
- Enjoy an exclusive early-bird fee waiver when you apply for the January 2018 intake
- Meet the MGAG team and stand a chance to work with them on a project when you apply for the January 2018 intake
- Take their Creative Aptitude Tests to identify your creative strengths
- Find out more about their scholarship and financial aid opportunities
- Join their ImPossible Workshop and prep class to discover what it’s like to study at IACT College
- Opportunities to meet industry experts and lecturers
- Go on a campus tour
So what are you waiting for? Head over to IACT College’s Open Day this weekend!