Explore New Horizons With UTAR Cyber Open Day Happening This 23 – 25 April 2021
In need of some assistance planning your university journey? Visit UTAR Cyber Open Day happening this 23 – 25 April 2021.
Updated 20 Apr 2021
Finding the perfect university can be daunting as it sets the tone for the next 4 years of your tertiary education. That is why Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) is organising a special Cyber Open Day — so you can decide it all yourself with a little help!
Happening from 23 – 25 April, take this chance to learn as much as you can about your future alma mater. Explore your study options by speaking with academic consultants, go on virtual campus tours, attend webinars and hands-on workshops and even take free career guidance tests safely from the comfort of home.
And if you’re an SPM student waiting for your results, here’s some good news for you. You don’t have to wait in anticipation for your actual SPM results. In fact, you can enrol for the May 2021 intake using your SPM trial/forecast results. How awesome is that?
Ready to check out your future home? Read on for more details.
When and where?
Date: 23 – 25 April 2021
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: It’s all online here -- https://openday.utar.edu.my/
Why should you attend?
- Speak to programme advisors and get insights on faculty programmes
- Get an exclusive view at programme-specific facilities with a virtual campus tour
- Grab the opportunity of getting the 0% Interest UTAR Student Loan application upon admission
- Explore the various scholarships offered and financial loans available
- Take the free Career Guidance Test to get to know yourself better before you start making plans
- Tune in to webinars to get insights into interesting programmes and future career prospects