Illuminate Your Future at BERJAYA Open Day From 16 August to 15 September 2023
Enjoy a delightful showcase of culinary expertise, get 1:1 counselling and enjoy a campus tour.
Updated 24 Aug 2023
Are you into business, culinary arts or hospitality and tourism? If any of these fields ignite your passion, don't miss out on the ongoing BERJAYA University College Open Day, happening now until 15 September 2023.
This is the best time to find out about BERJAYA UC programmes through personalised 1-on-1 counselling sessions. This way, you’ll gain a comprehensive overview of the programme options and potential career pathways you can opt for. As an added dash of fun here, you can also catch some exciting culinary demonstrations including cake decoration, sugar pulling, fruit carving, mocktail mixing and more.
Don't miss out on this exciting showcase of creativity and skill. Read on for more details.
When and where?
- Date: 16 August – 15 September 2023
- Time: 10am – 10pm
- Venue: G Floor, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur
Why should you attend?
Here's the scoop on why BERJAYA UC's Open Day is a can't-miss event. You get to:
- Discover programmes and career prospects through 1-on-1 counselling sessions
- Join in various fun yet informative workshops and demonstrations such as cake decoration, sugar pulling, mocktail mixing, fruit carving, napkin folding and more
- Tour the campus and surroundings where you'll have easy access to transportation and all the facilities you need.