- Applied Research Methods
- Business Economics
- Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice
- Fundamentals of Financial and Management Accounting
- Introduction to Applied Psychology
- People, Work and Organisations
- Psychology of Individual Differences
- Advanced Research Methods
- Applied Social and Cultural Psychology
- Human Resource Management with International Perspectives
- International Business
- Marketing Management
- Psychology of Learning
Typical optional modules:
- Branding and Advertising
- Contemporary Issues in Psychology
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and
- Innovation Management
- Developmental Psychology
- Introduction to Counselling
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Research in Applied Psychology
- Strategic Management
Typical optional modules:
- Cross Cultural Management
- Marketing and Society
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Selection and Training in Organisations
- A Level: BBB, excluding critical thinking and general studies
- IB Diploma: 30 points with 5,5,5 at Higher Level and 5 points in mathematics at Standard or Higher Level
- STPM: BBB, excluding Pengajian Am
- UEC: 2 As and 3 B3s, excluding Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese language
- SAM or other Australian matriculations: ATAR 86 (consideration to be made based on relevant subjects)
- Canadian Ontario Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma (OSSD): 79% average based on 6 subjects with at least 70% in Mathematics of Data Management. Canadian Secondary School Diplomas from other provinces are acceptable and to be assessed based on the Universityâ��s requirements.
- Advance Placement (AP): 4, 4, 4 in relevant subjects.
- Diploma - Other Institutions: Acceptance to the second year is on a case-by-case basis (and at the discretion of the School) but normally would require an overall GPA of 3.30 out of 4.0 and above, including good grades in relevant subjects. Previous studies must meet the prerequisite requirements to the programme.
- Foundation - Other Institutions: Acceptance is at the discretion of the School but normally would require an overall GPA of 3.30 out of 4.0 and above, including good grades in relevant subjects. Previous studies must meet the prerequisite requirements to the programme.
- University of Nottingham Malaysia Foundation: Successful completion of any foundation programme and meeting mathematics requirements.
In addition to the entry requirements listed above, applicants must have grade B in mathematics at SPM/GCSE/IGCSE/High School Diploma or equivalent. This requirement can be waived if applicants have obtained at least grade C in mathematics at a higher level.
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in each element)
- TOEFL (iBT): 87 (minimum 20 in Speaking and 19 in all other elements)
- PTE (Academic): 71 (with no less than 65 in each element)
- GCE A Level English Language or English Literature: Grade C
- GCE AS Level English Language or English Literature: Grade C
- SPM: Grade A-
- GCSE O Level: Grade C/4
- IGCSE (first language): Grade C/4
- IGCSE (second language): Grade B/6
- MUET: Band 4.5
- UEC: Grade A2
- IB English A1 or A2 (Standard or Higher Level): 4 points
- IB English B (Higher Level): 4 points
- IB English B (Standard Level): 5 points
IELTS, TOEFL and PTE (academic) test results must be less than two years old and all IELTS must be the academic version of the test. MUET results are valid for five years from the date of the release of results.