- Gold-status Approved Learning Partner of ACCA
- Experienced and qualified ACCA lecturers with vast experience and connections in both academia and the industry
- Exceptional e-learning tools to prepare you with skills required for the 21st century
- Grow with the support of Taylor’sphere, a well-balanced ecosystem and community that nurtures your intellect, craft and practical wisdom
- FA1: Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1: Management Information
- FA2: Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2: Managing Costs & Finance
- FIP: Foundation in Professionalism
- Critical Thinking Skills
- FFA: Foundation in Financial Accounting
- FMA: Foundation in Management Accounting
- FBT: Foundation in Business and Technology
- Creative Thinking Skills
- SPM/O Level: Pass in SPM or equivalent with minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
- UEC: Pass in UEC with min. Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Other Qualifications: Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
Application fees (non-refundable)
Other miscellaneous fees
Discounts & scholarships
Total payable amount
You save RM300 when you apply with EduAdvisor!
Up to RM5,000