Canadian Pre-University (CPU) Scholarships in Malaysia
1) What is Canadian Pre-University (CPU)?
Canadian Pre-University (CPU) is a Pre-University programme for students who’ve completed SPM / O-Levels or equivalent. The two primary programmes offered in Malaysia are the Canadian Pre-University (CPU) and CIMP (Canadian International Matriculation Programme).
Besides that, CPU / CIMP encourages students to focus on communication and interactive learning via projects, debates and presentations. Students will also have the option to choose over 20+ subjects at some colleges.
2) What You Need To Know About CPU Scholarships
- Scholarships are mostly offered by the institution providing the programme
- Most scholarships are merit-based which don’t require interviews
3) List of Institutions & Scholarships for CPU
Here is a comprehensive list of all the available CPU scholarships offered by institutions, companies, GLCs and associations in Malaysia, and how you can apply for them.
CPU scholarships are rarely offered by companies due to the lower demand of this programme by students. However, the scholarships that are available are usually open throughout the year.
|Name of Scholarship||Key Highlights||Deadline|
|Maybank Foundation Scholarship Award||- Up to 100% tuition fee waiver|
- Scholarship includes living allowances
- Willing to serve the Maybank for a specified period upon graduation